The new HAM-LET RHG rubber hose line is designed for:
- Pneumatic and hydraulic applications
- Automotive industry
- Compressed air systems
- General industrial use
- Rubber core with all stainless steel or brass end connections assemblies per EN 16643:2016
- Available in 6 colours: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Grey and Yellow
- Easy to clean, drains easily
- True I.D.
- LET-LOK®, ONE-LOK®, NPT, BSPT, BSPP and SAE 37° Flare end connections
- ID Sizes: 1/4″ up to 1″
- Minimum bend radius 2.56 inch (65mm)
- Max. pressure 300 psi (20.7 bar), safety factor 1 to 4
- Working temperature: -40° ~ +190° F (-40° ~ + 88°C)
- Inner tube oil & heat resistant synthetic rubber (RMA Class A high oil resistance)
- Cover weather, abrasion & oil resistant Nitrile synthetic rubber (RMA Class B medium-high oil resistance)
- External layer has excellent abrasion, weather condition and oil resistance. Flame resistance meets MSHA 2G-14C/14 standards.
- Non-conductive (R > 1M?/inch at 1000 V DC)
HAM-LET RHG rubber hoses are to be used with HAM-LET HOSE-ENDTM fitting and are available as factory tested and ready for use assemblies or as components for field assembly.
- Any length (long assemblies might be spliced).
- Tested to 1.5x MAWP (450 psi / 31 bar)
- No Silicon is used in production
- Any end fitting selection out of our wide range and more (see Ham-Let Catalogue)
- Hoses are bagged and capped
- Assembled, tested, cleaned, and packed per EN16643:2016