FTI are a Special Gases Distributors for Gas-Arc, mainly focussed on supplying gas delivery systems for laboratory gases into the Academia, Government & Research (AGR) market segments, but also offering competitive products and technical expertise into all industrial applications.
The Tech-Master, Lab-Master, Spec-Master and Chem-Master cover all requirements for the special gases market.
The Gas-Arc Group has been in existence for over 30 years and is the largest manufacturer of speciality gas and industrial gas control equipment in the UK with a comprehensive range of products to satisfy the needs of most industrial gas, speciality gas, laboratory gas, medical gas and welding applications.
All Gas-Arc equipment is designed, manufactured and tested under BS EN ISO 9001:2000 accreditation and the latest BS EN ISO standards.
Gas-Arc’s ability to introduce design changes quickly, and our active involvement with the British Compressed Gases Association (BCGA) and British Standards Institute (BSI), means that they are able to take advantage of the continual improvements being generated, allowing all our customers to comply with the latest industrial, laboratory or medical updates.
Our product range includes:
- Cylinder gas regulators
- Gas manifold
- Single stage and multi stage regulators
- Autochange manifolds
- Speciality gas manifolds
- Manual Manifolds
- Pressure control regulators
- Compressed gas regulators
- Speciality gas regulators
- Laboratory gas regulators.
You will find our quality products in a variety of industries including:
- Gas Supply
- Petroleum and Chemical Production
- Food and Drink
- Power Generation
- Research Laboratories
- University and Education
- Construction and Maintenance
- Engineering and Fabrication
- Hospitals and Medical Care.
Please click on the links below
- Product Part Number Configuration Guide
- Cylinder Connectors (BS341 / DIN 477 / CGA)
- Model Numbering Identification Tables