Ham-Let is introducing a brand new ball valve series the H-5TC, together with a supporting Let-Lok to Tri-Clamp Fittings Line (768LTC). These Tri-Clamp Valves are highly suitable for the pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries.
- On/off-service ball valve with 2-way pattern
- Stainless steel construction
- Blowout proof stem
- Maximum allowed working pressure: 1000 psi (69 bar)*
- Maximum allowed working temperature: 356°F (180°C)
- Tri-Clamp end connection types and sizes: 1/2”, 3/4” and 1”
- Compliant with British standard 4825-3
* 1000 psi is applicable with high-pressure double-bolted clamping device. With standard clamping device do not exceed 300 psi.
- Locking Handle for both on and off positions
- PTFE seat as standard provides excellent compatibility for sanitary applications
- Low operating torque
- Pre-adjusted packing for all range of allowed operating pressures
Please see the H-5TC Catalogue and the Tri-Clamp Catalogue for full product information including specifications and ordering information.