The H-1700 Series is a high performance instrumentation ball valve for general service. The H-1700 series fits heavy duty service, thanks to its superior robust design, featuring ease of use and high cycle durability.
H-1700 series validation included thermal-cyclic tests in 200°C, -40°C and room temperature at maximum allowed working pressure (6000 psi). It features large and agronomic handle for better grip while working in the field and more suitable for heavy duty service and operation.
The valve is built with two locking nuts on the stem, allowing for longer service life and high levels of safety. Similar valves from other manufactures are usually built with only one nut.
- Shut-off-service ball valve with 2-way pattern
- Stainless steel 316 3-piece construction
- Blow-out proof stem
- Maximum allowed working pressure 6000 psi (413 bar)
- Temperature range: 40°F up to 500°F (-40°C-260°C)
- Various end connection types and sizes from 1/8″ to 1/2″ (3mm to 12mm)
- High cycle performance
- Thermal cycle durability
- Low operating torque
- PEEK seat as standard – induced for high-pressure and high-temperature applications
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Large and ergonomic handle for better grip