Welcome to the FTI page for General Data Protection Regulation and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation
How do you opt in to or unsubscribe from communication with FTI?
You can use our online form to update your preferences.
How do you obtain a copy of the FTI data protection policy?
You can download a PDF copy of our policy by clicking on the following link.
How do you find out more about FTI website cookies?
You can visit our web page that provides more information
What rights do you have under GDPR and where does the FTI policy reflect this?
The Rights of Data Subjects
The GDPR sets out the following rights applicable to you as a data subject:
- The right to be informed (Policy part 12);
- The right of access (Policy part 13);
- The right to rectification (Policy part 14);
- The right to erasure* also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ (Policy part 15);
- The right to restrict processing (Policy part 16);
- The right to data portability (Policy part 17);
- The right to object (Policy part 18); and
- Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (Policy parts 19 and 20).
* For contractual, warranty or accounting purposes, where a purchase or sale has been completed (or a contract performed) your details and/or the details of the order and despatch and any associated document may be retained on our system using controls to protect privacy and to keep information secure.
What do you do if you want to make a subject access request (SARs)?
Data subjects may make subject access requests (“SARs”) at any time to find out more about the personal data which FTI holds about them, what it is doing with that personal data, and why.
You can make a request by contacting our Data Protection Officer via email address email@example.com or by telephoning 01892 669939 (dial +44 1892 669939 from outside the UK) or by clicking the link below.
It would assist us if you could enter into the email subject line GDPR – SAR.
If you subscribe to us contacting you what will we send you?
We don’t like spam either! So FTI will always make best efforts to only send you information that may genuinely be of interest to you or your organization. All of our sales and marketing campaigns are intended to be targeted to be relevant to you, to be a benefit and not waste your time.
If we are trading together we will need to keep your data to assist transactions, including sending you;
Estimates or quotes
Product data and specifications
Pricing structures or discounts
Order confirmations and acknowledgements
Delivery notes and invoices
Certificates of conformance or test results
Project development plans and updates
If we send you marketing information it will be;
Related to products that we consider might be of interest to you
To give you the opportunity to benefit from promotions or discounts
To keep you informed of new product releases
To keep you informed of technical developments so that you can have the latest information and keep up with market trends and opportunities from our product range or industry relevant articles
To keep you informed of developments and improvements at FTI
What if you still have questions or any concerns on our GDPR policy?
We want to make sure you are completely happy with how we contact you. Please call us or email us if you would like to chat about any aspects of our GDPR policy, how we keep your data safe, how we may use your data and what works for you.
Carl Lewin – Operations Director & Data Protection Officer
Karl Kingston – Sales and Marketing Director
Andrew Parker – Managing Director
Telephone – 01892 669939
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org