The course is designed to be a low cost, tracked and traced training aimed at employees, technicians, students and installers who have the requirement to install compression fittings on a high pressure assembly. The course is not as in-depth as the on-site course we offer and doesn’t include any practical elements.
The e-learning nature of the course means that the delegate receives “best practice” training in a consistent manner and in a format that is proven to be very retentive (using images, videos, sound and reading). The course takes about 20 minutes.
As well as giving the delegate essential training it gives the employer / health and safety officer a recorded training record.
The course covers the following:-
- Tube Cutting
- Tube De-Burring
- Tube Bending
- Components Of A Compression Fitting
- Making Up A Leak Tight Fitting
- Gauging A Fitting
- Re-Making Fittings
- Multi-Choice Test
Information for the administrator (eg employer or H&S Officer) :-
- Purchase required number of licences per delegate (for one off access to the course)
- Discounted prices available for different quantities
- Delegate receives and email with log-in details
- Delegate receives on-line certificate upon their successful completion of the course
- Administrator receives summary and copies of training records
- Administrator also receives information if a delegate has not started or completed the course
For further details please Contact Us