Ham-Let Group’s constant innovation has led to a new extended range of Let-Lok® Alloy 400/R-405 connectors in new metric sizes.
Alloy 400/R-405 is a Nickel-Copper, that possesses excellent corrosion resistance, particularly to seawater, steam, salt, and caustic solutions at high temperatures.
Alloy 400/R-405 connectors are commonly used in the following industries and applications:
- Chemical processing
- Industrial heat exchangers
- Oil well recovery pumps and crude oil distillation towers
- Power generation plants
Alloy 400/R-405 main properties:
- High-strength over a wide of temperatures, especially in subzero temperatures
- High resistance to alkalis, salt waters, food products, and organic substances
- Exceptional resistance to hydrofluoric acid in all concentrations up to the boiling point
Download the pdf for further information