FTI have partnered with Servomex to offer the OxyDetect System, the Non-depleting Paramagnetic oxygen monitor designed for non-hazardous and hazardous area environments.
The Servomex OxyDetect is a breakthrough in life safety: now available for hazardous areas to accurately monitor oxygen (O2) levels without the sensor deterioration that affects traditional electrochemical sensors used in competitor detectors.
Designed for use in life critical applications, the OxyDetect utilizes the Hummingbird Paracube® Micro Paramagnetic sensor, whose industry-leading levels of linearity, accuracy and reliability have ensured its use as a trusted O2 sensor for the OEM medical market. The OxyDetect demonstrates several advantages over traditional technologies, ensuring an unprecedented level of safety and performance as well as a lower cost of lifetime ownership.
Watch the video:
- Suitable for indoor use for temperatures ranging from 41°F to 113°F (5°C to 45°C)
- Light wall-mountable design for easy installation
- Output range of 0-21% O2
Easy To Use:
- Easy to use digital interface
- Fault alarm via mA jam to 0mA
- Simple integration via isolated 4-20mA output with linear measurement
Low Cost of Ownership:
- Non-depleting Paramagnetic design delivers long life sensor without measurement deterioration
- Eliminates costs associated with regular replacement of E-Chem cells
- Exceptional measurement stability eliminates need for frequent calibration
- Innovative life-safety performance from the industry leader in Paramagnetic sensing technology
- Advanced Magneto-Dynamic technology delivers unprecedented performance and reliability
- Uses advanced microprocessor- based diagnostics that are safe, reliable and easy to access
- IEC 61010-1
- Hazardous Area
- ATEX Cat. 3
- IECEx Zone 2
- Class 1, Div. 2
- CE, in compliance with Low Voltage, EMC and applicable directives
- SIL 2 approval
Download the product data sheets:
For further information please contact us.