FTI offer the Super-Clean™ inline gas filter from CGE Druva for use in
applications in chromatography, laser resonator and other high purity gas areas.
The filters can accept gas at up to 11 bar / 160 psi inlet pressure.
The Super-Clean™ gas filter is diffusion tested, in a glass/metal version
and purifies gases with a flow rate of maximum 12 ltrs/min independent of the
inlet quality, from hydrocarbons, oxygen and moisture (all with indicators)
to a gas purity of higher than grade 6.0. Available with or without visual display
– i.e. in stainless steel or glass.
• Large number of absorbent agents / combinations are possible
• Maintenance of gas purity even during filter replacement
• Attains minimum of 99.9999 gas purity – grade 6.0
• Available with metal or glass body
• TUV-Tested under laboratory conditions
The Super-Clean™ gas filter is for use with laser gases such as helium,
oxygen and carbon dioxide to protect the resonator as well as the high performance
laser equipment. It also purifies the sensitive carrier gases and burner gases
in gas chromatography – GC/MS and LC/MS systems for hydrocarbons, oxygen
and moisture (all with indicators).
|• Gas purity at outlet
|• Max inlet pressure
|• Inlet / outlet
||¼” or 1/8” compression
|• Temp range
||-40°C to +65°C
|• Max flow rate
Performance Values of Filters:
ITG = Inert carrier gas