The Trunnion Ball Valve (TBV) provides a solution for pressures up to 10,000 psi and temperatures ranging from -17°C to 230°C.
They provides reliable shut-off and switching function for high-pressure service. All ports are rated to the full operating pressure allowing flexibility in application.
Spring-loaded seats provide high life cycle and low operating torque for pressures up to 10,000 psi.
TBV series is suitable for a wide range of instrumentation and control applications: CNG fueling, Chemical injection skids, Hydraulic control panels, Gas delivery systems, High-pressure isolation, and Switching systems.
- High pressures, up to 10,000 psi
- High-temperature endurance, -17°C to 232°C
- 2- or 3-way flow patterns
- Double protected stem
- Low operating torque
- Spring-loaded seats
- Trunnion-style ball
- Replaceable Handle
- On / Off service ball valve with 2 way flow pattern
- Diverter, selector and on/off with three way flow pattern version
- MAWP 10,000 psi (689 bar) with PEEK seats
- MAWT 446°F (230°C) with PEEK seats
- Variable end connections from ¼” and ½” (6mm & 12mm)
- Handle options (coloured plastic, metal or locking)
- Low operating torques
- Easy panel mounting
- Electric and pneumatic options